- Market-leader in several countries across the globe, currently present in 80 countries and counting
- Founded in June 2012, > 70 employees, > 20 of which in Tech, Data and Product
- Exponential growth since 2012. The platform currently handles 100,000+ jobs per month and works with 190,000 professionals.
- Well-funded (>2M across several rounds) by top-tier international investors.
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
The mission of this company is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses. The company is doing with services what Amazon and eBay did with goods. They are creating the biggest marketplace to buy and sell services in a single click! Key Facts:
- You will be leading the marketing department with full budget and personal responsibility in one of Europe's fastest growing B2C Service companies
- You will be executing and optimising a very data driven performance marketing on latest tools and technology.
- Manage growth and marketing budgets through every online and offline channel.
- You will be leading, developing and growing an international team of professionals (senior + junior). You will have hiring responsibility.
- Developing high level marketing and brand strategies in line with the vision of the organisation
- You will be reporting to the board of directors, international top Venture capital and private equity firms. They ask smart questions and like predictable performance
- Competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategies
- Lead and drive marketing communication, ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand and value proposition to each market segment
- More than 5 years of B2C marketing leadership experience in an international (> 3 different languages) venture-backed B2C start-up or in a fast growing tech company
- You have worked in competitive industries, such as (not limited to): travelling, comparison sites, analytics platforms, food delivery, gaming, online dating or even better, you have experience with a B2C Service platform.
- You have a deep understanding of online marketing channels, data tracking, automation, Ad technology.
- You have built structures and processes in scaling a marketing team by at least ???% in team size and revenue
- Experience in managing more than ??? Mn monthly budget in several markets, team management experience and reporting to board of directors.
- Understanding of online marketing, including SEO, SEA, Social, E-Mail, eCRM, Retention, RTB, Display, Affiliates & Partnerships, TV
- Exceptional track record in developing and implementing marketing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Exceptional leadership qualities and ability to succeed in a fast-pace environment with B2C products
- You get along with just about everyone.
- You are passionate about your work
- You like to be around people from all over the world
- You take an active interest in creative development
- You want to achieve great things
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- The chance to work in a fast-moving, challenging but informal work environment
- Exciting and varied tasks
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- A competitive remuneration