At Caissa we help our clients identify and hire the right people in order to grow their businesses. Most of our clients are small and medium sized companies, usually dynamic technology startups and digital pioneers. We make it possible for them to hire the right people and create amazing new products and platforms. We partner with companies who innovate in areas such as FinTech, AdTech, Travel, eCommerce, Health & Fitness, Food Delivery, IoT and Machine Learning, etc.
We believe that business is all about people. That is why we focused our company values around our people. This is also the reason why we build genuine and long lasting relationships with our hiring partners.
Since 2009, Caissa has been challenging the status quo and operating differently than other recruitment agencies. The way we challenge the status quo is by operating a relationship driven business where we focus on long-term collaborations with clients and candidates.
Being a recruitment resourcer at Caissa is a challenge with plenty of development opportunities. Whether you have experience in recruitment or have never worked in this field, there will be challenges and plenty of opportunities to take yourself out of your comfort zone and grow, both personally and professionally. Working in recruitment is a great job that comes with a unique sense of achievement, but also challenges and sometimes frustrations.
The work involves aspects of sales, social media and marketing, high level communication, influencing and management. You will have the chance to engage and help improve the professional careers of some of the best software engineers and developers in the world.
What we offer
- The chance to work with experienced and supportive colleagues
- A competitive salary and bonus structure based on achievements
- Training, mentoring, guidance and support to help you reach your objectives
- Modern and high quality office equipment and software
- Quarterly team events, occasional team lunches and after work drinks
- Coffee, tea, office snack such as fruits and chocolate
- A great personal and professional development opportunity – working with us will give you a solid base for starting in recruitment or various skills that will help you in any other fields you decide to direct your career
- An opportunity to improve your skills around communication, persuasion, curiosity, creativity, a sense of urgency, business concepts, understanding of modern technologies, networking, marketing, social media
You will be mainly responsible for identifying and sourcing the right candidates for each position, often under time pressure and deadlines. Your tasks will involve researching, engaging and collaborating with potential candidates for our clients. There will be some repetitive tasks, but also constant situations where you need to think outside the box and creatively solve problems.
Typically, you'll be carrying out the following duties:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Networking and advertising jobs to potential candidates
- Identifying skills to match appropriately with vacancies
Skills & experience
- Affinity for technology and good IT abilities overall
- You are driven and hungry for success, able to cope with stress and deadlines
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of additional languages would be a plus
- Structured, organised, proficient, proactive
- Very good communication skills (email, phone and in person)
- Ability to deal with repetitive tasks and replicate processes
- You are constantly curious and creative, take initiative and solve problems
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, Github/StackOverflow, Boolean Search, etc.
- Ability to complete tasks and assignments on your own but also to play nicely and collaborate with the rest of the team
- You can relate to our Company Values
If you read so far, it’s very likely this job could be for you. Let’s find out? Apply using the form on the right or reach out to Ionut on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.