Our client is a leading SaaS provider, operating in 40+ countries, across 5 continents. As an engineer, you will drive the frontend technology of a user centric platform & improve user experience of existing solutions.
What our client says about their culture:
The HQ in Berlin is the base of a large international team. They make sure everyone feels at home, no matter from how far they relocate. From Day 1. To ensure this, they have a on-boarding programme & extensive relocation support. Happiness starts with great food, that's why it is all around.
People never stop learning. If there is a training, tech event or conference you want to attend, the company will cover the costs. They are growing continuously and want their employees to do the same. Of course, they have a number of networking opportunities and fun team-buildings throughout the year. Have we mentioned, they love great food? 😃
- Implement new features and improve user experience of existing applications
- Develop, test and deploy various applications in small cross-functional teams
- Practice Scrum methodology, TDD, continuous delivery
- Proficient in React + Redux / Flux
- You are a fan of mobile first development (PWA).
- You test everything and have experience with different testing approaches
- You understand principles of component-driven architecture
- Flexible working environment, small cross-functional teams
- International team of experienced developers as your colleagues
- Safety & stability - solid funding and pension scheme
- Relaxed atmosphere, great food and friendly team mates
If you have the right experience, apply today for this position. If you would like more information before applying, please contact Konstanty Sliwowski on firstname.lastname@example.org, via LinkedIn or via Twitter.