Our client is a leading SaaS provider, operating in 40+ countries, across 5 continents. As an engineer, you will drive the frontend technology of a user centric platform & improve user experience of existing solutions.
What our client says about their culture:
The HQ in Berlin is the base of a large international team. They make sure everyone feels at home, no matter from how far they relocate. From Day 1. To ensure this, they have a on-boarding programme & extensive relocation support. Happiness starts with great food, that's why it is all around.
People never stop learning. If there is a training, tech event or conference you want to attend, the company will cover the costs. They are growing continuously and want their employees to do the same. Of course, they have a number of networking opportunities and fun team-buildings throughout the year. Have we mentioned, they love great food? 😃
Frontend Developer - React
- Implement new features and improve user experience of existing applications
- Develop, test and deploy various applications in small cross-functional teams
- Practice Scrum methodology, TDD, continuous delivery
- Proficient in React + Redux / Flux
- You are a fan of mobile first development (PWA).
- You test everything and have experience with different testing approaches
- You understand principles of component-driven architecture
- Flexible working environment, small cross-functional teams
- International team of experienced developers as your colleagues
- Safety & stability - solid funding and pension scheme
- Relaxed atmosphere, great food and friendly team mates