Are you ready for your next career challenge?
How about a Senior Backend Software Engineer role with our ever-growing Berlin-based client?
The company is all about technology, data, and services. Their full-stack advertising platform handles 250k queries per second and dozens of Terabytes per day. Currently, they are looking for a skilled Senior Backend Software Engineer to join one of their teams and become a key contributor to their business and technology.
- 4+ years experience in software engineering and development
- Working experience with Java/Kotlin, ideally knowledge of Golang
- Knowledge of HTTP and TCP/IP, RESTful services
- Comfortable with the following technologies: AWS, Mesos, Docker, Postgres, Redis, Kafka, Spark, ELK, InfluxDB
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Curiosity about technologies and keeping up-to-date with the latest developments
What the company offers
- You and your team own the software you are building. Every team is small and self-organised, and there are constant peer reviews and exchange of knowledge within and between the teams.
- Apart from a decent salary package, the company offers you multiple learning opportunities and tech conferences attendance across Europe.
- You choose your working machine (Mac or Windows) and have a say in implementing new technologies.
- You work in a pet-friendly office.
Does it sound like you?
Apply with your CV right here or contact Aga for more details: email@example.com
Keywords: Java/Kotlin, Postgres, Redis, Kafka, Spark, ELK, InfluxDB, Mesos, Docker, AWS, Golang