Have you ever missed a contract renewal date for your gas, electricity, internet? Did you sign a utilities contract only to find out a week later you got a bad deal? You are not alone. Millions do this. We all suck at managing contracts and finding the right deal for your heating is really not on anyone's “exciting” list. So we all leave it just like it is.
Fortunately, our client has some other ideas. They are building a next-generation solution enabling consumers to not only manage their utilities contracts in one place but to also manage their relationships with providers and optimize contracts related to them.
- Building new features and improving user experience of existing applications
- You will be responsible for quality and performance, thanks to well thought out QA concept
- You will make sure that usability is continuously optimized
- You build stable and elegant applications based on responsive design methods with the end-user always in mind
- You take technical concepts and actively contribute your own ideas, visions and solutions to the product
- You will be an important contributor that maintains and enhances our style guides
- You strive to continuously learn
- You are an experienced frontend developer with several years of industry experience
- Experience with building mobile apps using React Native is a plus
- You are familiar with building single page applications and consuming REST APIs
- You are a fan of agile & responsive design methods
- You are comfortable with code reviews and pair programming
- You always keep the end-user in mind
- You understand the importance of knowledge-sharing culture and thrive for continuous learning
- Flexible working environment, small cross-functional teams
- International team of experienced developers as your colleagues
- Safety & stability - We are a startup with solid funding
- Relaxed atmosphere and friendly teammates
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a significant contribution to a growing startup and you want your voice to be heard, apply today.