The first 3 signs that you are ready for a career change:
- you are bored with your current job;
- you are no longer learning anything useful;
- you are not using any of your awesome skills… ever.
If any of the above is true, it’s high time to find an alternative career path, and we definitely can help!
Our client is a problem-solver, a technology lover, an innovator and a natural connector between the product and its users. They are international, growth-focused, people-oriented and technology-driven.
To keep up with times and newest developments, they are looking for the brightest engineers to expand their IT department. At this very moment, a Senior Scala Engineer role is looking for you.
The position offers a chance:
- to work with different cool technologies such as Scala, Java, Ruby, Akka, to name a few;
- to use a wide range of solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Terraform, among others;
- to be there throughout the whole development life cycle;
- to participate in the innovation processes as a part of a fast-scaling organisation;
- to work in a multicultural environment in the heart of Berlin.
Your skills should include:
- proficiency in Scala and working experience with Akka;
- familiarity with AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker;
- understanding of microservices architectures;
- fluency in English.
Learn new technologies.
Develop your existing skills.
Make an impact.
Do you have doubts if this role is right for you or need more information before making a decision? Contact Aga Ajchel on firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn and she will be happy to help.
Keywords: Scala, Akka, Java, Ruby, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS