AngularJS Frontend Developer
If you get fired up creating web apps that are a piece of cake to handle, read like poetry and execute like the wind, then we would really like to talk to you. You will be working closely with our client's engineering, design and content professionals to bring our customer facing website to the next level. You will have a lot of ownership and responsibility as you work on our most important product, impacting millions of customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related discipline (preferred but not required)
- Minimum of 3+ years in a front end development position
- Practical knowledge of one or more major UI frameworks AngularJS / Backbonejs / React
- Experience with AJAX, cookie management, crossdomain scripting and other browser security issues
- Clean coding
- Excellent HTML / CSS skills: ability to combine HTML5 features with fallback support of legacy web clients, (Responsive design), mobile first.
- DOM Tree manipulation skills
- Pragmatic knowledge of differences between major
- browser engines (WebKit, Blink, Gecko, Trident)
- Familiar with SMACSS, BEM or OOCSS and experience with CSS preprocessors
- Modern automation tools experience: node.js, phantom.js, bower, grunt
- Experience with at least one other programming language like Java, PHP or Python...
- Share your advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX / UI, work with and enhance complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Understand Agile methodology and install best practices into the process