This summer, we conducted a survey among tech professionals in Berlin. With its help, we were aiming to learn about their recruitment journeys.
We’ve got some interesting insights and put together a PDF brochure to share the results with you. In our report, you’ll find the information on the following:
— Reach-outs from recruiters: quantity & quality
— Recruitment process: the pains & joys
— Testing tech skills: useful vs. useless ways to do it
— Job offer: what makes it unrefusable
Click on the image to download the brochure:
In the paper, you’ll find figures, insights, and quotes. Meanwhile, here are a few highlights below:
1. Tech professionals in Berlin get on average 18 messages from recruiters monthly. This figure changes with experience and across technologies...
2. Almost ¾ of messages come from agency recruiters. Regardless of the type of recruiters (in-house or third-party), their reach-outs were not always relevant to developers and engineers.
3. Time-consuming test assignments and the duration of the entire recruitment process are what stresses job seekers in tech the most. And not only that.
4. An efficient (fast and relevant) recruitment process is most likely to leave a good and memorable impression on tech candidates. There is more to it.
5. Developers and engineers in Berlin value technical interviews the most. Can you guess what, according to some of them, is a waste of time?
For more data and the full report, just click here.
If you have any questions, requests or would like to provide feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Twitter.