Do you enjoy designing automated infrastructure and architecture? Want to work with modern technologies such as Terraform, AWS and Kubernetes? Interested in DevSecOps? We have the perfect challenge for you!
We are looking for a proficient DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer to work in Berlin with a team of genuinely nice people. You will be helping build a new infrastructure and orchestration platform, develop automation tools and contribute to implementing a DevOps focused culture.
The company you will be working with aims to digitalise an industry that has seen little innovation and has been slow to adapt to the needs of modern consumers. You might be thinking Banking or FinTech, however, it’s something much more fluid and challenging.
Your work will pave a new path that will be followed by many companies in this industry for years to come!
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Around 5+ years in similar positions
- Good understanding of Cloud and Containers
- Familiarity with programmable infrastructure (IaC)
- Help build an awesome infrastructure and orchestration platform
- Apply DevOps and Continuous Delivery / Deployment best practices
- Support a great engineering team with building, testing and deployment
- Diversity and a tech-focused work environment
- A competitive salary package based on your experience
- Flat hierarchy with easy flow of information and updates