Our client is a leading B2B FinTech, data-heavy and a consumer-centric platform, whereas Lead Python Developer you will deal with complex technical, architectural and scalability challenges. This platform provides a secure marketplace for certain type of asset groups.
This is a fundamental role to the continued success of the team and is a great opportunity for an individual with a passion for solving complex business and technical challenges.
Lead Python Developer (WEB, Backend, Blockchain) - Fintech
As Lead Developer, you will mentor, coach and challenge your team.
You will be responsible for the further development of the technology stack, lifecycle development, testing and deployment procedures
You will work side by side with product management and C level leadership to clarify requirements, specification, estimates and prioritise features
You will act as a key player in all topics regarding development, software and data architecture
Together with the team you will design and develop software in short sprints, create documentation, data structures and processes
You ensure the delivery of high-quality software by creating clean code and utilising continuous integration and code reviews
You will build integrations with third-party applications
You will need a strong understanding of best practices including Agile methodologies, web application security, and scalability
You should have a strong analytical mindset
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of web and integrated software development experience using Python 3.6 or higher (preferably with Django)
- Experience using distributed version control systems (Git or others)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (German language knowledge preferred but not a must)
- Demonstrated ability to implement robust and effective software solutions
- A strong drive and interest to learn new technologies quickly and work in a fast-paced software development environment
- Good understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Familiar with basic security and infrastructure design
- Experience working with microservice architectures and cloud computing (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Agile / Scrum knowledge
Experience with continuous integration and automated deployment and configuration tools
- Software development experience in a highly regulated environment such as the financial industry
- Experience designing software according to TDD / BDD
- Understanding of Modern Front-End development (Bootstrap, React)
- Automated deployment and configuration tools (Docker, Jenkins)
- Experience working with DevOps tools like JIRA, GitHub, etc.
Experience working with blockchain technology