Do you enjoy solving complex problems? What about troubleshooting distributed systems at scale? And how about joining a cool tech team in Berlin to build something big and delicious? We have the right challenge for you!
This is a Senior DevOps Engineer role with an established and profitable company that’s based in Berlin and has offices in different international locations. They are looking for someone to help them build and operate their complex and decentralised infrastructure.
- Strong SRE/DevOps background;
- Solid experience with Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS) and containers (Docker);
- Experience in building monitoring and automation systems;
- Proficiency in Bash and Python/Ruby.
What is expected from you:
- Inception and design, deployment, and maintenance of various services;
- Take responsibility for scaling supported systems and infrastructure;
- Design, develop and operate complex monitoring platforms;
- Ensure the integrity and security of the company’s infrastructure.
What you can expect from them:
- Friendly and international working environment;
- Opportunity to learn and grow professionally;
- Competitive salary package based on your experience;
- Great office location in the heart of Berlin.
Does this sound interesting? Apply for this position today.
Would you like to know more? Then get in touch with Ionut Roghina on firstname.lastname@example.org, via LinkedIn or via Twitter.