Our client is a fast growing fitness focused business in the booming e-commerce field and are looking for a talented PHP Developer.
As a PHP Developer you will:
- Support the development of the e-commerce platforms.
- Use your technical knowledge to make wide-reaching technology decisions
- You will take part in our business and product development and take account of technical aspects
- Develop in a TDD driven environment (unit and integration testing)
- Become part of the continuous integration process
- Enjoy our “one line” deployment system
- Focus on your work in a Kanban-style workflow process with proper specs of what to do
- At least three years experience in web development
- Experience in Systems Architecture, OOP / Design Patterns
- Fluent in English, German is beneficial.
- Beneficial knowledge in Solr or Elasticsearch and e-commerce frameworks (Magento, Opencart, shopware), NoSQL, coffeescript, Linux
- Web services and RESTful APIs, Ebay, Amazon and/or Google Merchant APIs
- Git knowledge
- Highly analytical and good communicator, good at technical estimation, perseverance to balance business and technical requirements with a variety of stakeholders.
What we offer:
- A technological position in a top innovative and fast growing start-up
- A modern loft office in Berlin (Kreuzberg) with a very professional working atmosphere
- An attractive salary & benefits
- A young and international team
If you have the right experience, apply today for this position. If you would like more information before applying, please contact Konstanty Sliwowski on email@example.com, via LinkedIn or via Twitter.